Activity: Talk or presentation › Oral presentation › Academic
(1) Two papers in a session with invited chair: Pieter Van Cleynenbreugel:
• Lack of Forum, Lack of Power: Involvement of National Parliaments in Economic Decision-Making in the EU. Anna Sting, Erasmus University Rotterdam.
• Democratic Diversity in Financial Market Regulation: banalisation, difference and the global public good. Nicholas Dorn, Erasmus School of Law, Rotterdam.
(2) Two papers in a session with invited chair: Anna Sting:
• Forging EU post-crisis institutional reform in the shadow of constitutional heteronomy. Pieter Van Cleynenbreugel, KU Leuven.
• EU Citizenship after British Withdrawal. Ed Mowlam, Bradford University.
26 Mar 2013
Socio-Legal Studies Association, 2013 conference, March 26-28th